December is finally coming to an end and I realized that I haven’t done a wrap-up post on my blog before so I’ve decided to start doing warp-up posts from now-onward so LETS GET STARTED!!!
In spite of being in a mini reading slump I managed to read 10 books.
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes- first book in the “Falling Kingdom” series and I really liked the book. Four main characters but my favs were Magnus and Cleo (I SHIP MAGNEO!!!)
- Hero High: Figure In The Flames by Mina Chara- A unique book set in the world of Reality Tv and Superheroes.
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May- Historical friction with a dash of Steampunk and badass heroine who slaughters faeries in secret.
- The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May- continues where the first book left off. Waiting for the sequel!!!
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye- Two enchanters fighting till one of them dies set in Russia. Took a lot of restraint not to turn to the last page just to see who won the Crown’s Game. Do not read the synopsis of the next book if you haven’t read this one cause it contains SPOILERS!!
- Death Sworn by Leah Cypess- Quick read but I didn’t LOVE this book. The last 30 % of this book was interesting but felt a little rushed.
- Blood of the Prophet by Kat Ross- The second book in ” The Fourth Element” trilogy. Loved this book. New POVs were introduced in this book.
- Queen of Chaos by Kat Ross- Last book in the trilogy. Really excited when I got my eARC copy for the Blog Tour cause this book was so EPIC!!! Must Read Trilogy!!!
- A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet- another new trilogy added to my list. This book was a combination of fantasy,romance and greek mythology.
- Collide by Michelle Madow- A quick and fun read.I got an eARC copy of this book. This book ends with cliffhanger which makes you beg to know what happens next.
Currently Reading The Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I’ve heard only good things about VS books so I’m excited to start this one.
As to which book I’m going to read in January Honestly I haven’t decided:( I do have some author requested books to finish before I start on my own list.
So this is my December wrap-up.
Do you see any new books in my list??
Have you read any of the above books??
Planning to read any of these books??
And which book are you planning to read in January??
And before I officially wrap up this post, I’d like to wish all my blogging buddies, book lovers, twitter friends, GR buddies a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! MAY THIS YEAR BE FILLED WITH LOTS OF NEW BOOKS!!!:)